High Quality Ceramic Worktops
Premium Ceramic Worktops
Ceramic worktops are aesthetically attractive, durable and are a leading choice as a kitchen worktop for their many benefits.
If you are looking for a worktop that is highly versatile, beautiful, practical and has high longevity, ceramic should be high on your list to consider.
Ceramic is an engineered material made from 100% natural materials including clay and pressed minerals and treated to high temperatures. The result is a superior material that can be made in a wide array of brilliant colours and looks that can even imitate other stones.
On top of ceramic’s natural beauty, it is a low maintenance and strong material. These natural characteristics make ceramic kitchen worktops a truly smart decision for homeowners, designers, builders and businesses.
Ceramic Kitchen Tops
Benefits Of Ceramic Worktops
- Ceramic worktops are versatile and can be made to recreate the look and feeling of other stone materials. There are a seemingly endless array of ceramic colours and possibilities for the homeowner to create their perfect design.
- Ceramic worktops are UV stable. If you have an indoor kitchen with direct natural light, its great peace of mind knowing the UV will not cause any damage or discoloration to a ceramic countertop.
- If you are planning to make an outdoor kitchen, the same applies with ceramic being an excellent choice. Even in direct sunlight, ceramic countertops will not be damaged. Ceramic is also frost and thermal shock resistant which is another factor that homeowners should consider when deciding on a material.
- Ceramic is heat-resistant, fire-resistant and has low thermal conductivity. With open flames and heat, kitchens are always risky areas for fires. In the event of a fire, it is a safer choice to have a ceramic kitchen worktop than other alternative materials such as wood which can easily catch fire.
Benefits Of Ceramic Worktops (Continued)
- Ceramic is a 100% safe material for food preparation. As a non-porous material, ceramic is resistant to mould and bacteria. Homeowners love ceramic for its hygienic natural properties and low maintenance care. Spills from drink and food are also no problem for ceramic as they will not absorb into the material and can easily be cleaned.
- Ceramic kitchen worktops do not stain and are not easily damaged. They are scratch resistant, etch and chemical resistant. As a durable material, ceramic has a longer lifespan than many other popular worktop materials.
- Ceramic worktops outlast many other worktop materials. Its high longevity makes it a smart investment cost wise and a cost-effective choice in the long run. Being a durable material also decreases the likelihood of unsightly damage and needing repairs.
Paramount Ceramic Worktops
Ceramic Kitchen Worktops UK
If you are looking for a new ceramic worktop to improve your home or office space, you have come to the right place.
At Paramount Stone Specialists, we are experts in ceramic worktops & porcelain worktops and have been serving customers throughout the UK for over 25 years. We not only offer our customers affordable prices, we treat every job with our high level of Paramount service and care.
We truly appreciate our customers’ trust throughout our years of service to homes, businesses and local communities.
We can cut ceramic slabs to any size and specifications required and help you with the perfect colour and shape to best suit your space.