Marble Stone Worktops
Premium Marble Worktops
Marble Worktops are ideal to achieve a sophisticated and elegant look with a natural stone that is always timeless.
Marble has many natural characteristics making it an excellent choice for a worktop including its natural heat resistance and UV resistance. Marble is as unique and individual as it is stylish.
With its unique veining and appearance you will never have two pieces the same, making you the owner of a one of a kind piece for your kitchen bench material.
Marble has a timeless aesthetic and a tasteful look. It is perfect to create a sophisticated natural stone worktop feature in your home that will impress your guests for years to come and never go out of style.
Marble has long been a prized and valued material and carries a refined tradition and elegance.
Because of the natural and unique characteristics of marble, you will not have the versatility and design options of some other options such as quartz worktops.
Paramount Quality Marble Worktops
Benefits of Marble Worktops
- Marble is known for its sophisticated and beautiful aesthetic. It is ideal to create that stylish and timeless feature in your kitchen that you and your guests will love.
- Marble Stone is 100% natural, meaning every slab will be unique. Your marble stone worktop will have unique patterning, veining and appearance which cannot be exactly replicated and you will always have a one of a kind piece in your home.
- Marble is naturally cool to touch. It’s a great material to use as a kitchen worktop because of its high heat resistance. Placing hot cups and plates directly on your marble countertop will not cause damage as the heat dissipates through the marble quickly. This is an asset in the kitchen space and means your worktop will last longer. Even with this excellent heat resistance, it is not recommended to place hot items straight from the oven directly on your marble worktop as this may cause damage. Always use a heat resistant holder or a mat.
Benefits of Marble Worktops (Continued)
- Excellent choice for pastry chefs. Marble stone worktops are preferred by pastry chefs due to the cool characteristics of marble. It makes a great choice for dough and pastry rolling.
- Marble is easy to clean and is a durable natural stone. There are marble safe and recommended cleaning products that make cleaning and upkeep of your marble benchtop easy and a breeze. Marble is quite durable compared to some other materials. It may not be the most durable stone but when proper maintenance is taken it is still very durable.
- Marble’s natural composition is softer than a lot of other materials so it is regarded as being a more workable material. This gives the advantage of being able to create custom edges and special designs for your marble stone surface.
- When care and maintenance is taken, marble can last a lifetime. It is recommended to follow marble care guidelines and apply a sealant each year.
For more information about our Marble Worktops and if it is the right choice for you, contact us at Paramount Stone Specialists by phone on 01482 585600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help create your dream kitchen.