Sintered Stone Countertops
Premium Sintered Stone Worktops
Sintered Stone Worktops are considered the next-generation in engineered stone. Sintered stone offers additional benefits and advantages to other engineered and natural stones.
Sintered Stone is a 100% natural material which can include a combination of clay, quartz, silica, feldspar and other natural minerals. The material is treated to high pressure and heat to mimic how natural stone is made and the result is an outstanding product in both its stunning appearance and its advanced range of features.
Sintered stone has a wide range of benefits including durability, weather resistance, UV resistance, stain resistance and high resistance to scratching, chipping and other damage from normal household use.
There is an excellent product range from manufacturers like Dekton, Lapitec and Neolith, offering a wide range of colours and patterns to suit even the most discerning of tastes.
Sintered Stone Kitchen Worktops
Benefits Of Sintered Stone Worktops
- Sintered stone design possibilities are almost limitless. Not only can you impressively recreate natural stone looks but you can also create custom looks in a wide range of colours. Sintered stone countertops are known for their stunning appearances and flexible design options whilst also being a lightweight and practical option for the kitchen space.
- Sintered stone worktops are made of 100% natural materials making them a completely safe workspace for your kitchen. High heat and pressure is used to recreate the natural process of stone formation without the use of anything artificial.
- A hygienic and food-safe option. Due to its dense and non-porous nature, it is considered a hygienic and food-safe countertop option which will not harbour or encourage the growth of bacteria.
- Stain proof, scorch resistance, chemical resistance, scratch and chip resistance. Sintered stone is a very hard and durable material making it a practical choice as a kitchen countertop. The material has a high rating of over 6 on Mohs scale of hardness. This durability benefit makes it an appealing choice for homeowners who don’t want to worry about replacing or repairing damaged countertops.
Sintered Worktop Experts
Benefits Of Sintered Stone Worktops (Continued)
- Sintered stone kitchen worktops have heat, UV and frost resistance. Sintered stone has become an increasingly popular choice as an outdoor kitchen worktop due to its fantastic resistance to temperature changes and outside weather conditions. Additionally, its high durability means that accidental impact from children playing or falling objects won’t easily cause damage.
- Easy to clean. Sintered stone countertops can easily be cleaned with warm water and soap or normal kitchen cleaning sprays. Maintaining the slab is no fuss and it does not require the application of a sealant.
- Sintered stone is a smart financial choice due to its long life and high durability qualities. It is a more affordable choice than stones like granite and marble which can be cleverly mimicked by sintered stone in both looks and feel.
Quality Sintered Stone Worktops
Sintered Stone Worktops UK
If you are looking for quality sintered stone worktops for your home or commercial project anywhere in the UK, Paramount Stone Specialists are the stone experts that you can count on.
When you work with us, you can rest assured you are getting the best prices direct from the us – the manufacturers. Come in and talk to us, we have the experience and the know-how to make your next project a breeze.
Contact us at Paramount Stone Specialists by phone on 01482 585600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about sintered stone work spaces. We can discuss with you your design and colour ideas and help bring your dream kitchen space to life!